View Single Post
Old 01-14-2016, 03:06 PM   #37
Manabi
Wizard
Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Galaxy S22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan46 View Post
My Prime membership actually ends that week, just a few days after the promo. I'm planning on letting it run out. Too bad they are so strict about these promos, they would have gotten me to re-up at that price.
It's also annoying that they're able to fund their TV series and movies in large part thanks to the existing Prime members (both subscriptions and purchases), but they say thanks by only giving the discount to new members...

Gee, thanks Amazon.
Manabi is offline   Reply With Quote