View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 03:37 AM   #135
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
There is a guide posted for upgrading the internal uSD card of the Glo, in fact I used that one to upgrade my AuraHDs. It did require opening the case. There was another post that let you use all of the 4GB card, that was formatted as a 2GB card, on some Kobo devices. That was without opening the case, if I recall correctly. You can find them here, I think.

I read a lot of epic fantasy so the world dictionary works fine for me, it is ~35MB but there are smaller ones like the "Merrian Webster 10th dictionary" at ~2.6MB. From Github you get here I have both working in Koreader, not sure if there is any priority to the dictionary used for the definitions returned. The dictionary file used appears in the definition message box.

Luck;
Ken

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 08-29-2014 at 06:27 PM.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote