View Single Post
Old 08-27-2014, 06:46 PM   #132
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplinger View Post
I had installed the preventfreeze update also on top of 4.0a, and it locked up several times just checking what settings needed to be reset again. Gave it a try in a book as well and it froze up again.

I'll try removing it with the 3.3.0 uninstall file and see how that goes. I wouldn't mind if I ended up having to do a factory reset, especially since it's the spare reader.

Thanks for the help.
If you are on 3.3.1 or higher you could use KoboRoot_3.3.1_3.4.1 of KBStartMenu_04_udate01_un_re_install.zip, which you can find here. If you want to downgrade anyway, factory reset is the best way to go.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote