View Single Post
Old 08-27-2014, 11:01 AM   #129
embryo
Fanatic
embryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Kobo Glo, GloHD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplinger View Post
I've installed the Kobo Start Menu 4.0 and the 4.0a update, let KOReader do the nightly update, but I'm still getting numerous lockups constantly, as soon as pressing the first option in the starting menu, sometimes after a few minutes still in menus and options, sometimes after trying to create a highlight or turn a page... it just all stops until I reset it with a paperclip.
You don't have to uninstall it.
Its a known issue, check this.

For a working Koreader's OTA update, you might also need this.

Last edited by embryo; 08-27-2014 at 11:06 AM.
embryo is offline   Reply With Quote