View Single Post
Old 08-26-2014, 08:10 PM   #122
bearymore
Zealot
bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kobo Aura One
I've followed your instructions to install KOReader and it works perfectly except for one glitch -- my sd card disappears from the Kobo library, although it is present in KOReader. This is a problem in that I installed KOReader to read pdf's, but I prefer the native Kobo reader for kepubs and sideloaded kepub.epub's from Calibre. As it happens, I store those and downloaded pdf's on the sd card. If I go into KOReader and open a pdf from the sdcard and then exit, the books from my sd card no longer appear in the native software. If I go back to KOReader, the sdcard still appears. To get it to reappear in the Kobo library, I have to reboot. Is this a common problem and is there a workaround? I'm using firmware 3.5.0

Thanks.
bearymore is offline   Reply With Quote