View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 03:16 AM   #36
MiniMouse
Groupie
MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Well, there will always be a big time delay because I'm not living in the US! And there could be some communication difficulties too because I'm not a native speaker!
Device: Sony PRS-T3S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalthia View Post
Hi,

I'd love to know where you're finding these images because I have zero clue and not a lot of time to research. I think I may be able to figure out the margins/fonts based on your previous zip examples.

Thank you so much for your help,
Amalthia
It is actually easy. For new series or new movies you will find a lot of stuff on the internet. Just google the series or movie you want and attach wallpaper, promo, promo pic or drawing. Set your searchoptions on only the big pictures so that you see only the onces with high quality. When you need or want a logo to put in your cover just search for the series or movie and attach logo (same searchoption-settings). Most of the time you can even find logos that are allready cut out by people.