View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 06:14 AM   #12
brewjono
Zealot
brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, KPW
I discovered this thread today and gave it a go.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94261

It is a Kindle Collection Manager.

I found it rather tedious creating all my collections using the kindle.

This app lets you do it on the PC with the Kindle plugged in. You then drag the books from the left of the screen into the collection on the right.

When you are done, you click the button to "make" the changes. Disconnect and restart the kindle. After restart it takes about 10 seconds and all your new collections are there.

This would help you to Josieb1 as you can see all the books on the PC screen, not jsut 10 at a time.

Brewjono.
brewjono is offline   Reply With Quote