View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 06:04 AM   #9
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Quote:
josieb1, it's a thought, but I have a serious amount of books. Perhaps I can use your system, if I have the patience (hm), to sort my books over the next couple of weeks.
I have over 700 books on mine and I loaded it collection by collection. It all works beautifully unless I want to remove a book from a collection, and then I find myself trawling through 70 odd pages looking for the book i want to move!
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote