View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 05:55 AM   #8
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
!***&*&***!; pardon my language. I thought I had a beautiful thought.
Sorting my collections by renaming and putting A,B,C in front of them etc doesn't give a fixed, preferred order. The collection on top is the last one openend; whatever one does.
And having spent a few days in sorting my books, I should get back, a.s.a.p. to my normal work/world and I would welcome an update from Kindle in getting a quick fix to get order in my collections without marking every book (again).

edit: josieb1, it's a thought, but I have a serious amount of books. Perhaps I can use your system, if I have the patience (hm), to sort my books over the next couple of weeks.

Last edited by desertblues; 09-10-2010 at 05:59 AM.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote