View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 04:41 AM   #4
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
On my last ereader I had my books sorted by alphabet. On the Kindle I sorted them by genre: crime/novel/info/reading/french/german and so on.
When I start with a book now I sort it directly in ''reading" and start reading. I can easily find my last book back.
I find the sorting by genre makes my books more accessible then when I sorted them by alphabet. Also the same book can be placed in different categories g.e. a historical whodunnit.
But does anyone know if I can change the name of a collection, once it is made? I have the idea, perhaps too simple but it might work for me, to sort my collections by alphabet: the ones I read most from get an A, g.e A.novel, B.historical, C.info.
I wonder how that will work.
But certainly; I would welcome a feature to quickly brows my books.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote