View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 08:37 PM   #4
Steven Lake
Sci-Fi Author
Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre)
Me? Hurt animals? HAHA! No way. Normally it's the other way around. Just ask my cat. I've got the scars to prove it. ^_^;;

But seriously, I grew up on a farm, so I'm very kind to animals. In fact, I give them a very special place in quite a few of my books.

Oh, and on a side note, I now have a feedback form in case someone wants to submit feedback or comments directly (and anonymously) to me: http://www.realmsofimagination.net/feedback/
Steven Lake is offline   Reply With Quote