View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 06:53 AM   #15
MichaelSullivan
Enthusiast
MichaelSullivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelSullivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelSullivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelSullivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelSullivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelSullivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelSullivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelSullivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelSullivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelSullivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelSullivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by kipling View Post
Hi H.P.

Now I've slept on it, I think Sunday may have been a bit rash. Found this site this morning and thought it should be shared.
http://www.unrulyguides.com hope it will help me solve my many challenges

If you find anything let me know please Rosalie
It's really not so complicated that you have to buy books on it -refer to my post and the link provided. Ebook formatting is really very easy. There are also tons of ebooks on the subject for $0.99, $2.99 or free.
MichaelSullivan is offline   Reply With Quote