View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 02:55 AM   #192
Arithonne
Arithonne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arithonne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arithonne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arithonne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arithonne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arithonne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arithonne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arithonne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arithonne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arithonne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arithonne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, Kobo Glo
I happened to be in Best Buy last week, and actually saw the Vox boxes locked up in the reader case. According to the Future Shop and Best Buy websites, the stores near me have all four colours in stock. The Chapters near me don't have any in stock, according to the website, but do have Vox cases of various colours in stock (and have had for several days now).

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that some store employees are being kept in the dark or being deliberately obtuse about in store stock to keep as much of the in store stock in the store to sell to customers who haven't already made up their minds.
Arithonne is offline   Reply With Quote