Thread: The Back button
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 07:02 PM   #4
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by coltrane View Post
how can I find out what firmware version I have and how can I update my firmware?

ah so many questions

thanks
john
On main menu - click on settings - look in lower right hand corner of the display. You'll see either 2.3 or 2.3.2 or 2.3.3 probably.
As to updating - we are all in limbo waiting for the 2.5 update to be released by Amazon - which has for some reason pulled the earlier 2.3.3 from its website. If you look around this forum, you may find a link to a cached copy of the 2.3.3 bin file.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote