View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 11:04 PM   #56
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
I like ABBA.

I also like Shakespeare, Marlowe, and "Doc" Smith. I keep Michael Chabon with comic books. I read and enjoy all sorts of things; some literary, some extremely pulpy. I give my seven-year-old daughter comic books, because she likes to read them, and I believe the most important thing is to get her to enjoy reading.

I think honest pulp is better than literary fiction that's written out of pure snobbery.

So yes, I think all reading is good. Some reading may be better than other reading, but it's all better than not reading. And different things may be better for different people.
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote