View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 06:44 PM   #11
jswinden
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazied View Post
Yeap that is headache inducing! Did you receive an email back from them yet? I'd be interested in reading their excuses.
It has been a few days now since I sent them the specifics on the formatting errors, but I haven't heard a word back.

About the same time I contacted them about my Kindle2 not holding a battery charge and Whispernet problems--I live in the middle of a large metroplex with good Sprint coverage but my Whispernet rarely shows more than 1 bar and rarely more than 1X. Some books take 30+ minutes to download and in the process drain the battery almost all the way down. So I have been downloading books to my computer and using a USB connection rather than Whispernet. They quickly emailed me back and asked me to call them, which I did. They are sending me a replacement Kindle2. I hope that fixes those issues. Other than those issues, I really like my Kindle2. I do wish they would use a few additional fonts so that we have a choice. I got spoiled using eReader, MobiPocket, and others on a PDA--all of which let you select from a few different fonts.