View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 10:06 PM   #12
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by crisb View Post
* As a last ditch effort I have emailed Waterstones tonight to ask if they can help and am sending this SOS to the people on here
Ok... I'm pretty sure you CAN buy the waterstone eBooks from the web site without needing the Sony software. This is much different than buying from the US Sony eBook store which you are required to use the software.

You will need Adobe Digital Editions installed and registered and then use it to register your reader to your Adobe ID... which it sounds like you do have...although I am not sure from your message.

You can also buy Secure Adobe PDF/ePub books from fictionwise and booksonboard.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote