View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 07:43 AM   #33
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP ipac RX5915 Wife's Kindle
Hello All
I have been using BD for a while and though I am by no measure an expert I have been able to produce some nice looking books. One thing still still stumps me.

I can drop a jpeg of the book cover into the book file or into the Palm builder. The book cover shows up in MOBI desktop in full glory. On my PPC, the picture is clipped on all sides.

When I bring up the picture editor, nothing seems to work as the help file describes. I adjust width by percentege and look for the "Apply" selection which eludes me. There is something in the picture editor I am not seeing.

By the way, a jpeg of the author, lower down in the file, shows up fine in both readers.

BD rocks!
Charlie
crutledge is offline   Reply With Quote