View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 10:31 PM   #17
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, PRS-650, PRS-T3, Pocketbook HD2
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniMouse View Post
You asked for it - now you get some

Please keep in mind that I don't watch nor read this TV Show, so I don't know who is important, which one I would like and even what kind of font I would prefer. AND personally I only like cover 2 and 5, maybe 4. Didn't find so much good stuff without spending a lot of time with the covers but I hope you like them anyway.

I used 'impact' as the font - feel free to chance.

Note: Some zip-files are in two forms, because I used the series output not like it was meant to be used. Because of a little space problem I put the title and series output in 1 line to have only 2 instead of 3 lines. Soooo, if you have a series column you will have to use the series zip-file and if you have no series column use the other zip-file.

MiniMouse
These are so awesome! Thank you! I'm really tempted to learn how you did this.