View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 04:05 PM   #14
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Uh oh... Amazon better makes some substantial improvements. Just upping the screen resolution to match the Aura's DPI, and some tweaks such as adding fonts and GoodReads are not going to do for current Paperwhite owners, or so it seems.

If the Paperwhite hadn't had a front-light, I would've probably jumped to the Kobo Glo. A built-in lighting feature was the one thing I was missing from the Touch. With regard to a home button, TTS, Audio, social stuff... I don't really care. All I want is an option to sideload books and set fonts/margins etc.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote