View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 06:33 PM   #770
stepk
Groupie
stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K5 B011 5.3.2.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaito View Post
I am not able to screen capture the redraw flicker when loading KUAL, but it is minor so I will ignore it.

Attached screenshot is what I meant by mplayer buttons (instead of having a big button for each pause/ff/rewind), but I don't think it is possible.
No, sorry, not possible with KUAL 2.0.

But it's a very interesting concept. I can think of ways to express it in JSON. The horizontal multi-button can be thought of as a regular sub-menu but with a horizontal layout, which could be expressed with a new key/value pair (for sub-menu items) "layout":"horizontal". Then we'd need a new key/value pair (for any item) to replace the label with an icon, say "icon":"/path/to/resource".

Maybe in KUAL 3, who knows...
stepk is offline   Reply With Quote