View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 10:40 AM   #495
Marrella
Cambrian crab
Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Pocket Book, Kobo, Sony
Finished Shards of Honor by Lois McMaster Bujold. This is the first book in the Miles Vorkosigan series, a prequel about how Miles's parents met. I really enjoyed it, and Grover Gardner is a more than competent reader.

I am still listening to Passage by Connie Willis, which is really long (about 30 hours). I am nearing the end now, though. It's as good as I remember it from reading it some ten years ago. It's also one of her "stranger" books, containing a plot twist that many people hate. I just think it's rather weird and unusual and fits the story well.

I have also started Ashes Ashes by Jo Treggiari for bedtime listening on my iPod, a Young Adult dystopian novel about a girl living near New York after a plague has wiped out most of the world's population. Her world is also ravaged by natural disasters. It is read by Cassandra Campbell.
Marrella is offline   Reply With Quote