View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 08:01 AM   #1
exaltedwombat
Guru
exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Preview window - two small points

(in Windows 7)

This one's merely cosmetic. By default the Preview and Clips windows are docked at the right of the screen, It's useful to tab between them. Preview doesn't show the whole page, but it's good to have the constant check for malformed code with its red warning box. But, the warning box (or rather the text within it) doesn't display elegantly in the narrow window. The box re-sizes, but the text doesn't.

This is more of a problem, particularly when working between my dual-monitor setup and my laptop. It's wonderful to be able to undock the Preview window, drag it to my second monitor and see a full page! But how do I re-dock it?

Thanks.
exaltedwombat is offline   Reply With Quote