View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 11:18 PM   #9
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleyB View Post
I just don't know if I can be bothered to go through all the search, sign in, realise the price is now more expensive, calculate whether it's cheaper to buy on Amazon, sign out, search for another book, sign in to check real price, sign out, search for another book, give up and decide to go do something else just to buy him a few books.
Until Kobo fixes the problem, would it work just to create another account with a temporary email address for searching and browsing while logged in? Just use your original account for making the final purchase.

Search works for me while logged in, although there are some strange things with the way the Kobo website operates. I once accidentally clicked on a German language book and ever since that I have both German and English versions of books in the results of every search. But with the discount codes most of the books I buy at Kobo work out about half the price of Amazon so I find it is worth putting up with these quirks.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote