View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 02:38 PM   #177
baggyrinkle
Early Adoptor
baggyrinkle 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.baggyrinkle 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.baggyrinkle 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.baggyrinkle 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.baggyrinkle 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.baggyrinkle 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.baggyrinkle 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.baggyrinkle 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.baggyrinkle 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.baggyrinkle 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.baggyrinkle 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.

Device: Kindle3 Kindle4 Kindle Fire Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele View Post
Thanks, that's one of the two brands of lights I just ordered.

I don't know if my Fire HD has the same weight and dimensions of your Fire, but I find it very difficult to hold in one hand (at kind of a 45-degree angle) while lying down on my side. My fingers constantly activate the bookmark and highlight the text, because holding it just at the very edge causes the slippery, heavy device to slide out of my hands. Do you have this problem?
I did try that, but it was still too dim to read. Thanks. I'm sending it back.
I had the same problem with my Fire non hd. I was very disappointed because it was almost too slippery to hold.

The Mareware Axis Genuine leather cover $44.95 solved that because it's "built-in interior hand strap provides for comfortable one-handed reading/viewing"

Otherwise I might have returned my Fire.
baggyrinkle is offline   Reply With Quote