View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 04:27 PM   #5
Serapeum
Serapeum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serapeum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serapeum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serapeum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serapeum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serapeum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serapeum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serapeum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serapeum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serapeum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serapeum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Moon Reader+
Try Moon+ Reader, it has a pretty wide range of format support and the display options are highly customisable. FBReader supports slightly more formats, but I've found I prefer Moon+ Reader overall.

You may also want to look at the Calibre Companion app if you already use Calibre. I've found it very handy for making it easy to get my books onto my Nexus 7.
Serapeum is offline   Reply With Quote