View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 10:46 AM   #1
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
Installing .8,67

When I went to update my instance of calibre to 8.67, I got an interesting screen, asking me whether I wanted to change something, repair the database, or remove calibre.

I didn't want to do any of those things, so I selected "change" and simply didn't change anything.

Now I'm not sure whether this was the right move or not. Calibre looks ok, and it upgraded to 8.67, but it didn't take anywhere near as long as the standard calibre upgrade installation takes.

did I do right? the new installation screen is confusing. Could there just be a button that says simply "upgrade" or "install"?
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote