Thread: Wool in ePub?
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 07:41 PM   #48
Pax
Zealot
Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD 3, Sony PRS 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by hughhowey View Post
I immediately commissioned him to do covers for the other three Molly books. My wife balked when she found out what these would cost me (I insisted to Jasper that I pay a fair price). My argument to my wife was that I'm not splurging on anything for myself with money from book sales, and these are like works of fine art. So please let me commission them.

I won.

The cover for the second Molly book is almost done, and it looks spectacular. I can't wait to see what he does with the rest.
If I may say so, I think this was a good decision. I do not like the current covers of the Molly books, please no offense. (the covers for the Wool Omnibus are all fine)

For myself, covers are giving me the the first impression of the book (obviously), which is very important, especially when the author is new to me.

I am looking forward to see the new ones. I am curious how the new covers will influence your sale numbers; maybe you can report about that on your homepage.
Pax is offline   Reply With Quote