View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 01:26 AM   #3
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
JBC $500 vs Kindle $379.
Although some second hand kindle DX'es go from 192 all the way up to $465 (almost same price as JBC)!
Can you believe that on amazon there are sales people selling a more expensive second hand than new??

The extra options are well worth the price, Kindle's missing SD cardreader slot is a big turnoff for me!
I dislike companies that try to work with a closed system.

I also dislike the DX keyboard and it's low battery life for e-ink.
Although, the battery life of the kindle is about the same as for the JBC. It's 1 week with wifi on. The JBC is 21 days wifi off,which is about the same as the kindle dx.

Really the only 2 things the DX has better is a whiter background, and the somewhat cheaper price. Ow, and the WORKING wifi on the kindle (JBC's wifi is still quite useless)!

Last edited by ProDigit; 06-08-2012 at 01:34 AM.
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote