View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 01:30 PM   #14
beautifulsoup
Addict
beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many ereaders.
Egad, I just got one of those 1001 errors - for the first time; and I buy a lot of books from Kobo.

I'll wait to see what happens, I guess...

ETA: Oh, for crying out loud. I just got my receipt. No book title. Jeez. Off to customer service, I guess.

Last edited by beautifulsoup; 02-13-2012 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Um... to do the ETA. :D
beautifulsoup is offline   Reply With Quote