Thread: Development Pocket Edge 2.2 NEW Firmware
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 09:27 PM   #187
emusan
lol
emusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheese

Device: eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeroid View Post
I am familiar with hidden extensions and was careful to get that right. I also looked at the file using the Edge and it shows it named update.zip. The usb drives are really microSD cards plugged into a thumbdrive adapter and are formatted FAT for the 256mb and FAT32 for the 4GB.

The first couple of downloads were corrupted and wouldn't open. The last couple, did, however so I assume they are good. None of them make the thing do anything but boot up normally.

Do you have a known good link where I can get the basic Android 2.2 that will work on this thing and still support the paper display?

Again, thanks for any help.
I would guess that the microSD->USB converter is your problem, I would recommend just using the microSD card in the slot already in the PE, you might get a better result.

the files here: http://dustyfeet.com/edge/ are known to be good.
emusan is offline   Reply With Quote