View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 04:36 AM   #15
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneTech View Post
By the way, a reasonable port of Xournal will take a while. The gtk-directfb on the pocketbook appears not to support pen strokes, only taps, so I'd have to implement a separate tslib input layer or something, as well as build gnomecanvas. I do expect to try.
Hi Lonetech, bearing in mind that I am computer illiterate and probably missing a lot: but I noticed that when reading (both epub and pdfs) in PB903, you can turn pages with a swipe of the stylus, and of course you can write free-hand in scribble: don't these things amount to the software being able to recognise penstrokes?
paola is offline   Reply With Quote