View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 09:15 PM   #5
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The problem as I see it is that there are no Bibles that would work for me. What I want is what we have in print. I want a bible that does not have the new testament and that has a literal translation no no slant on things like most Bibles do. Most Bibles foe readers have some sort of slant to them due to the translation and are not proper Jewish Bibles.
You may need to learn Hebrew then.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote