Thread: Touch Web browser on Nook STR
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 03:16 PM   #12
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by EldRick View Post
The web browser is somewhat buggy, which is probably why they didn't release it, but it's faster and nicer than the K3 browser.
If you tap the upper-right corner that looks like an outline, you get a series of menus for various settings, including a Recent Downloads page...
I got a Notification in the title bar that a .pdf had downloaded, and it appears in the Downloads list, but I cannot locate the downloaded file.
Did you look in Library > My Files to see if there was a Downloads subfolder like the NC works?

This whole thread is very interesting! Maybe it's evidence that B&N is planning a future firmware update, but they couldn't get it ready and tested prior to product launch.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote