View Single Post
Old 07-24-2021, 06:43 PM   #40
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
I found out that Free Library of Philadelphia stopped offering Hoopla. After some searching I joined the Allegheny County library system (Pittsburgh). I do need to road trip out to Monroeville within 30 days to get a physical card, but I am able to use it now. Imagine my surprise when I discovered now I can check out 15 per month instead of 4!!!

The only bad thing is if I increase the speed over 1x, it stutters and makes little electronic sounds. Android phone, downloaded.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote