View Single Post
Old 07-25-2020, 12:28 PM   #174
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abish4i View Post
Now I don't think its bad as its same model though I don't see it as gud either
Old stock can actually be good if you jailbreak.

For example, the PW3 needed 5.8.7 or lower.

The KT4 (basic Kindle 10th gen) only the early batches with 5.11.0 is jailbreakable.

Early days of the PW4, getting stock 5.10.0.1/2 was desirable until we got factory 5.10.1.3. When PW4s started shipping with 5.10.3, there was no jailbreak for those unlucky enough to get that version for months. The existing PW4 JB method came from stock with 5.10.1.3. Without that, there would be no JB available for the PW4 now.

Last edited by ilovejedd; 07-25-2020 at 12:37 PM.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote