View Single Post
Old 10-21-2017, 03:36 AM   #34
DaySleeper
Enthusiast
DaySleeper shares his or her toysDaySleeper shares his or her toysDaySleeper shares his or her toysDaySleeper shares his or her toysDaySleeper shares his or her toysDaySleeper shares his or her toysDaySleeper shares his or her toysDaySleeper shares his or her toysDaySleeper shares his or her toysDaySleeper shares his or her toysDaySleeper shares his or her toys

Device: MoonReader+ Android app on Samsung Galaxy S6 Lite and otherst
I may have misunderstood your question. The back button does take you to the picture of the book & the read button. If, while reading a book, you want to change the font settings, you tap various places on the screen ( it doesn't seem all that consistent) until the bottom bar changes from a page-number and percent-read display to one with a few other symbols on it. Those will get you to font settings. It might give you more general settings or you might need to hit back-button to the book-image, then again to the app main screen. I don't have a book currently checked out, so I can't easily check and am going by memory. I certainly agree that as an ereader app it leaves a lot to be desired.
DaySleeper is offline   Reply With Quote