View Single Post
Old 06-22-2017, 01:10 AM   #8
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
Quote:
Originally Posted by graycyn View Post
Well, at least you exited your seller account voluntarily. I haven't listed anything in an age, I'm an occasional seller at best, but I was thinking of starting to sell books on Amazon again, tried to log in to find my seller account with 100% positive feedback was POOF, gone.

And never even an email with a warning that not listing for a while would cause my seller account to vanish into thin air.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
i argued that I'd been an occasional seller for 15 years, and it was stupid to from july 1st demand an sms code whenever I logged in, but no.. wife has sms and texts all the time but on principle I will not do it

I fight my grumpy old crusty / losing luddite battles over having to adopt sms, having to have contactless payment on my credit cards, and other irksome "improvements to life" that I don't want or need, but more and more financial sites are now insisting on sms based security features
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote