View Single Post
Old 06-21-2017, 04:16 PM   #5
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
Very smart.
I had looked into voiding a card by altering it's expiry date but systems do not allow that field to be edited
I quit amazon seller program in a sulk this month over them mandating 2 step verification to loginto it, and I wanted to invalidate the payment method on my way out the door but no joy
.funny part of that was we,d swapped several support ticket messages, me refusing to buy an sms device and saying close the account instead ,if sms is now going to be mandatory, Eventually some guy agreed to close the seller account , & wrote " it has been an absolute pleasure to help you today",& I think he was being serious, not sarcastic.
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote