View Single Post
Old 06-22-2023, 12:55 PM   #11
nabsltd
Evangelist
nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th gen), Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyh2000 View Post
If you just used it for free shipping it probably wouldn't be worth it.
The huge advantage is being able to check out with less than $25 total and get the free shipping. This allows you to order something right when you need it. My household easily averages 3 order per week, which makes even the increased price worth it.

Add in the fact that Prime seems to give better overall shipping speed, and it's not uncommon for me to order something on Friday and have it in my hands by Saturday night.
nabsltd is offline   Reply With Quote