View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 12:06 AM   #68
MikeOnyx
OnyxBoox Sales
MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
2, I tried it with several different networks. Two didn't have a network password, but they did have a log in screen. The Boox choked on the log in screen. The third has WEP security, and the Boox was unable to make a connection.

I've since heard from a couple people that they had no trouble with the Wifi, so the problem could be me.

4, I know. I reported the problems some time before I wrote the review.
Hi Nate,

Try updating to version 1.2. It has fixed some issues and now also allows Note Annotations. Just go to www.onyx-international.com, support, and then download it.

Directions to update. Unzip the file and put all contents in the root directory of an SD card. Insert the SD card into the Boox and restart holding down the on/off button and the OK button at the same time. Hold until it says updating on the bottom of the screen.

--
Mike Hu
US Sales Manager
mikehu@onyx-international.com
CES Expo booth No: 12042
MikeOnyx is offline   Reply With Quote