View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 05:49 PM   #65
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeOnyx View Post
2. Wifi - Were you using an encrypted wifi connection? If so, did you put the passphrase or the hexadecimal password?

4. The dictionary and the back browser button have been fixed with the latest update.
2, I tried it with several different networks. Two didn't have a network password, but they did have a log in screen. The Boox choked on the log in screen. The third has WEP security, and the Boox was unable to make a connection.

I've since heard from a couple people that they had no trouble with the Wifi, so the problem could be me.

4, I know. I reported the problems some time before I wrote the review.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote