View Single Post
Old 06-12-2016, 05:50 PM   #13
wrCisco
Enthusiast
wrCisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wrCisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wrCisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wrCisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wrCisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wrCisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wrCisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wrCisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wrCisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wrCisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wrCisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Just a heads-up that the latest download still indicates that version 0.1.0 is being installed. Not sure if the zip contents are actually new (I don't have the original to diff), or if the version attribute of the plugin.xml file just didn't get advanced to 0.1.1.
You're right, I forgot to update plugin.xml. I just uploaded version 0.1.2 of the plugin with minor improvements, now version number should be correct.

Quote:
Using this plugin pretty regularly, by the way.
Glad to hear that.
wrCisco is offline   Reply With Quote