Thread: Glo Glo Battery Problems
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 10:23 AM   #304
SeeSee
SeeSee can extract oil from cheeseSeeSee can extract oil from cheeseSeeSee can extract oil from cheeseSeeSee can extract oil from cheeseSeeSee can extract oil from cheeseSeeSee can extract oil from cheeseSeeSee can extract oil from cheeseSeeSee can extract oil from cheeseSeeSee can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peakcrew View Post

If I read SeeSee's comment properly, there also semmed to be a difference with the sleepcover setting on or off - is that right?

(It occurs that the thread would have been enhanced by photos of the actual setups of the Glo(e)s in their nesting habitats ...)
well, I'm not 100% sure that the sleepcover setting being on or off made any difference... In that particular test with my "good" Glo, the inside pocket on the sleep cover may not have touched the screen. I didn't go back and re-test with the sleepcover setting off.

The only thing I'm completely sure of (at least in my case) is that the battery drain happens when the Glo is asleep and in the case with the cover closed. Take the Glo out of the case and let it sleep face up with nothing on the screen and there's no drain. I tested on the 3 separate Glo's and that was consistent.
SeeSee is offline   Reply With Quote