View Single Post
Old 09-09-2022, 09:54 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calenorn View Post
The beauty of an ereader with copious memory is that you can easily return to a book you've abandoned in mid-stream. When the mood suits, it's still right there. No inconvenience whatsoever. (Unless it's a library book. Then you have a deadline.)

A related question: did you ever read a book that was so wretched or offensive that you felt the need to delete it from your ereader's memory?

WRETCHED: The answer to that question is 'No'.
OFFENSIVE: Also, 'No'.

One book, in particular, is so wretched that I love how horrible it is. I have it in calibre, but it will take some time to find it if you are interested in it. (I'm trying to remember the title.) -- Noooooo, it's not The Moon People, although that book is happily wretched and also very much worth reading due to the books wretchedness. (NOTE: The Kindle edition is not formatted correctly; for correct formatting look at the PDF.)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote