View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 03:46 AM   #1
martienne
.~^пиратка^~.
martienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Conversion Corruption?

Hello! I have been trying to convert a mobipocket (.prc*) to Word or PDF but not been successful so far.

The file had DRM when I bought it (mobishop). I think I successfully stripped the DRM though (at least according to the information from the stripping program and from the eBook reader software.) The file is completely intact withoug the DRM - no damage.

But then when I try to convert the file to PDF, Word ot HTML I get only meaningless characters! I tried two separate programs and several different formats.

I thought at first it was a character set issue, but it doesn't seem like it - I checke absolutely everything.

First time I do this, so I could really use some advice - what could be wrong?
martienne is offline   Reply With Quote