View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 03:57 AM   #70
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by drblam View Post
I don't know why delay or 9.99 same day are the only options on the table.
Especially when my average ebook buy price over the past six years has been been around $3...

And this is not on inexpensive self-published ebooks, but mostly ebooks from mainstream publishers. Careful use of special offers at Fictionwise can result in average savings of 50% and more on RRPs. My average discount on RRP this years has been about 60%.

Which just goes to show how silly current eBook RRPs and discounts to retailers are. I'd much rather see less to no discounting of the prices, combined with lower RRPs and smaller discounts to retailers.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote