View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 04:15 PM   #36
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by David J. Guyton View Post
Right now all I have available for sale is Kindle and paperback...however I have a review copy I can send you in PDF for free if you really want it. email me at d@davidjguyton

I'm not really familiar with DRM...I know it's Digital Rights Management right? I don't know how that affects anything. (forgive me I have no ebook reader of any kind yet)
DRM is Digital Rights Management where our rights are controlled and mostly taken away from us. Thanks to the DMCA, we have to break the law to be able to get our fair use.

What format file did you send to Amazon to convert into a Kindle Edition?

If you start off with a well made HTML file, you can use Calibre to convert into MS Reader, LRF, Mobipocket, and ePub. Then you'll have versions that will satisfy most people.

Unfortunately, PDF just isn't an eBook format. It's a page layout format.

I did check out your listing on Amazon and there are some good comments (did not read them all) and that got me interested.

Are you interested in having other formats available for non-Kindle owners?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote