View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014, 07:29 AM   #12
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Drake View Post
Thank you, VydorScope. I can't help but wonder how these new services will fare? Will they change the way we access books?

I have an Amazon Prime membership and love the videos. But it's hard to find what I want to watch. That's why I think providing links to books on these new subscription reading plans is more of a service than a promotion. But then, perhaps, I'm looking through self-serving eyes?
I personally think that subscription based media consumption, like Netflix is where the world in general is moving. If I was you, I would think of Scribd as a store that is selling your books, and not as a promotion.

Only time will tell if these outlets will be successful.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote