View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 09:40 AM   #5
covingtoncat73
Wizard
covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Lenovo Duet Chromebook, Moto e
Oh my goodness! I am amazed that he got as far as he did in his career when he doesn't seem to get the whole point of stories, or at least one of the main points, which is to create empathy and understanding of those unlike ourselves.

I would also like to point out that it was a young woman who won a very famous "scary story" contest in the 19th century...
covingtoncat73 is offline   Reply With Quote